Wednesday 4 July 2007



Couple of ATCs for a swap. After my disaster with the backing paper I tried to make at the weekend, I was quite pleased with the way these worked out. They have the softer, blended lines I was after with the last card.The images are by Crafty Individuals.The stamps are by All Night Media, Zettiology, 7Gypsies and Limited Edition.

Ooh, the other thing I did was to unmount the lace stamp from its cube block. It was difficult to use, all wobbly and unstable, so I blasted it in the microwave and peeled the stamps off. I used the lace stamp with my other new baby, my fiskars stamp press. I thought it was a ridiculous idea when I saw it advertised, but it's really helping me position things better now, plus I have the shakes a bit, and it seems to compensate for that.

3 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

Gorgeous ATC's Sam....the backgrounds are top notch!If they need a home you can always send them to me lol

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful cards Sam, I just love them.

Penny said...

Fantastic blending and colours on these!