Wednesday 26 September 2007


Some more attempts with my Karen Stolper stamps. I have figured out why they don't work with patterned papers. It is because the Christmas patterned papers I own are rubbish! I therefore need new patterned papers that are not rubbish.

Hurrah! I knew the answer would lie in buying more stash, I just knew it!


I'm on a stash ban until the Port Sunlight stamp show in October though, so until then I'm making do with 3-ding some hand cut frames for the ones I make before then. I've glamour dusted the bottom frame. (It's a bugger that glamour dust though isn't it? I breathed in a bit heavily when I was applying it and then couldn't stop coughing all night.)

3 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Fab cards and I love love those stamps, makes a nice change for the Bella s and the Magnolia ones wich I still love lots but I m just saying is nice to see something diferent. XXX Monica

Paula Whittaker said...

Another gorgeous xmas card!
A stash ban,YOU! hehehe I'll believe it when I see it!

germgirl said...

Stop making gorgeous cards! I'm getting quite jealous.
I love those stamps, and the gorgeous things you make with them, Hope the glamorous bronchitis has settled now :)