Saturday 29 September 2007

I've had loads of PMs on UKS asking where I got the Karen Stolper Stick Chick stamps from. Initially I wanted to keep it to myself, as they are so lovely only I may have them. However it dawned on me that for once I could actually be in on a trend at its start, rather than stumbling along behind everyone else six months later, and vanity won out. So I will share. I got them from American Art Stamps in the States.

Sir Stampalot in the UK also sell them. They're a little more expensive than ordering from the US, but you'll obviously get them quicker. I don't know of any other UK retailers.

3 comments:

germgirl said...

Now you see, there's a problem with telling me where to get these stamps. Do you sell talent and inspiration too? I'll never be able to make the lovely things that you do
I love 'Giraffe Hug', might get that one, I call The Boy "Mr G-Raff" (it's the teeth!) so that one is kind of apt.
Thanks for sharing, have a lovely weekend Sam.
xxx

Paula Whittaker said...

You little trend setter you! I love this style of stamp but what sells them is your lovely interpretation of them, your beautiful colouring,layering and design - I dont always jump on the band wagon but Im this time!TFS ;o)

Kate said...

Oh I'm so thrilled to know a trend setter! I'm telling everyone I know!! xx