Saturday 6 October 2007

I'm taking part in my first CJ. My theme is Through the Keyhole and when I agreed to it I had lots of lofty ideas and concepts for it. Oh! the ground-breaking, envelope-pushing things I was going to do. There would be hidden tags, pull out pages and kinetic elements (ooh, get me,"kinetic"). But prevarication is the thief of time and all that and as per I left myself about 40 minutes to complete the entire wretched thing. So it's not turned out how I'd hoped really.



.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I think it's pretty cool! Shame about the kinetics! I'd have liked to see that! Next time, make procrastination....etc the theme of your CJ (and start early!!) xx

germgirl said...

Oh! but tis beautiful! Love the little houses :)
I believe there is no point in setting deadlines unless you're going to push them to the absolute limit, I mean, where's the fun in finishing on time? it's just not exciting is it?

Paula Whittaker said...

well youve sumed me up perfectly....grand idea's then you realise youve got 5 mins to complete and its nothing like you wanted it to be - but its ruddy good Sam and you shouldnt knock it!

Fiona said...

Looks great to me for 40 mins work - imagine what you would have done then!