Thursday 26 July 2007


I. Am. Freaking. Sick.Of. Making. Altered. Freaking. Notebooks.

This is the last one. No more. If I have to fiddle another springy coil into place with my sausagey fingers I'll go nuts.

You can tell this is the last as it's the scrappiest. Whilst the first one was a tenderly crafted dedication to teacherly wisdom, this was thrown hurriedly together late last night, when I was in a bit of a rage at not being able to go to bed yet. There are inky finger marks, unexplained sticky patches and hardly any stamping. Grrr.

7 comments:

So Sonya said...

aww you may be sick of them, but they are GORGEOUS!!!!!

mum-on-the-run said...

And it's still gorgeous!!

They're all beautiful Sam, I love them!!

Lythan said...

they do look lovely though! I make holes in the paper and snip them then glue them on rather than take the coils off. But it is a little late to suggest that option now eh? they look really professionally done Sam

Maureen said...

Well, you may be sick of making them, but I LOVE looking at them!!! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

I think it's gorgeous, as are all of them, hope the teachers appreciated them - if not, they're philistines with no taste :)
Jackie xx

Leigh said...

all of these are stunning.

Gillian .... said...

your altered notebooks are great, know what you mean about the coils though lol :)