Wednesday 25 July 2007


Wednesday Stamper - Open theme: Another notebook for a teacher (we still have two days to go before the end of term here).

I used Crate Paper, can't remember which range, sorry.

Funny how your tastes change. When I bought this pack in January I adored it and couldn't bring myself to cut into it. Six months on, I find it a little too drab and dirty looking. Maybe I should have mixed it with something from another range, but I was in a hurry and needed a quick no-brainer.

Some of the stamping is a bit wonky, so don't look too closely. I made the mistake of sticking the buttons on the cover before I stamped the inside, lol. There's also the word "notes" in Heidi Swapp ghost lettering just above the buttons, but it doesn't really show up too well on the photo.


Stamps used were Paper Artsy, Autumn Leaves, Limited Edition and Habico. I've also stamped on random pages within the notebook.



Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave, I do appreciate them. :)

11 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow I think it's beautiful I love the stamps you have used!

What have you used to stick the Heidi Swapp ghost letters on with?!

well done!

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute journal!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Love all the different ribbons.

Dymphie said...

Beautiful!

Alhambra Club said...

This book is awesome, love what you did with it the papers and stamps, fantastic.

Karen said...

Awesome aletered notebook! Love it

stamp and scrape said...

These papers are not drab at all - I think they're gorgeous, and you've used them really creatively.
Ros

Anonymous said...

so lovely

Emma said...

this is fab, love everything about it :o)

Leni said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, lovely, I love the papers, and of course, the hugely gorgeous way you've used them, Loving you work these days :)
Jackie xx