Saturday 3 December 2011

12 Tags of Christmas: day 3

Day 3 of Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas






This tag was not made with love & good cheer. It is mostly made of swearing and rage. I found the custom stamp pad technique really hard. I'm not terribly good at precision work and my ink bled all over the place. Then I lost the foliage I'd cut. Then I found it, stuck to the underside of the second craft tag. Then I knocked one of the re-inkers, which I'd neglected to re-cap, all over the first tag. Then I went and  bought a cardy online, to make myself feel better.

5 comments:

Kalipssa said...

wow! cool!

Нинель said...

Great!

TiaraHelen said...

It came good in the end though Sam. Will there be a shot of the cardi?

Crafty Kate said...

Oh, tag looks good agter all of your struggle! But thank you for that story of yours - reminded me my own multi staged sufferings with paper pine cone. Always recaping things is very needful skill for scrapbooker. Recenty I mixed by mistake clear and white embossing powders just because both of them were recaped :(

minnie_mac said...

I sympathise with your trials. I kept putting things down and then not remembering where. But in the end your tag is fab !

Marilyn