Friday 2 December 2011

12 Tags of Christmas: tag 2

Another pretty slavish copy of Tim's gorgeous tag, but I don't have the time to exercise independant thought at the moment! It's so much easier & quicker when all the thinking has been dome for you.

I had the Kraft Resist, inks and Picket Fence stain. For the deer, I stamped one from one of Tim's seasonal silhouette sets using antique linen stain to get a softer look. I tried the splatter technique with the perfect pearls, but I only have gold and it doesn't show up as well as I expect the white does. The edging is a Martha Stewart punch painted in gold acrylic.

Really like the soft muted colours on this.

Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday, by the way. I am going to sit down tonight and make sure I visit each of your blogs x

3 comments:

JulieD said...

I love this and I know what you mean about having it done for you - it's great to do your own thing but as long as you enjoy it copying's fine - I often do it from Craft Stamper when I get creative block and usually learn something new along the way. Gorgeous deer by the way!

София Цаль said...

Очень красиво получилось!

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful tag - I really like the tinsel around the deers' neck and your background turned out fabulous. TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredsccrapbooking.blogspot.com