Saturday 20 February 2010

Pogo Printer



I used my Pogo printer to print these photos. The print quality is kind of what you'd expect for under £20, but I like the size of the prints (sort of cigarette card size)& it's quite refreshing not to be able to fiddle and photoshop stuff prior to print out. What you take is what you get.

Stamps are are mix of Tim Holtz, Sassafras and Technique Tuesday. There are two splots of red wine on there, too. Lord knows how they got on. I do remember spilling wine once, but I'm pretty sure I managed to miss the layout - I checked. So I must have spilled wine twice then. Hey ho. 

I realise this makes me sound a bit of an old lush...

(The boys had their heads hanging over the edge of the bed btw, that's why they look a bit weird.)


4 comments:

Tina S said...

How fun! I love it! I see no wine stains. Your unchecked drinking has caused you to see things! HA!

Anonymous said...

great graphic clean look to this...fab shots of the boys

word verification: singe

germgirl said...

Ooh love it! Remove the 'bollocksed up projects' label forthwith it's splendid :o)

TopThing said...

nice picture.
big smile and friendship from me.