Saturday 3 July 2010

Key fob

Right. Settle down, I made something.


This is a key fob for my locker at work. Delightfully, it features pictures of me. I used the Hipstamatic app for the iPhone. I'm using that at lot at the moment. You can only take so many pictures of the cat staring at you before it gets dull (I know! I wouldn't have thought so either, but it's true) so Hipstamatic perks things up a bit.


I took some of these tags, some ink, paint, book pages, crackle glaze and just a smidgen of wine (a lot of wine. It's mostly all made of wine, if I'm being honest) and made these.















Incidentally, this represents an excitingly subversive act for me, as I intend to leave it dangling from my locker & all personal effects have recently been banned from our office. I'm really sticking it to The Man. Regular readers, however, will recall that I have previous when it comes to guerilla crafting, having made (and subsequently been instructed to remove) a desk calendar which contravened at least three sub-clauses of the dignity at work policy.

PS Hello again! I've really missed you*

*I have not missed you




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so:
a) Lovely lovely lovely
and b) Liar. Yes you have.

Janice xxxx said...

guerilla crafting. me likey. priceless.

germgirl said...

Well I've missed you but I can't comment re blogging as mine has gone totally tits up :)
I love that keyfob! So gorgeous.
See you soon matey xxx

Anonymous said...

nifty!

Anonymous said...

Love your sense of humour
(from an anonymous occasional blog reader who has your blogs in her faves list...)